Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Years of Experience
A Solutions Architect in this role is responsible for providing technical guidance and expert advice to our banking clients on the configuration of TEMENOS Triple A Plus Products (TAP, TTI, WTX ) and customized developments throughout all stages of projects from initiation to post-live support.
The Candidate should have strong core banking and Private Wealth Management domain experience in Temenos Wealth Suite projects.
Expert in Temenos Triple 'A Plus product / Temenos Wealth Suite and with a successful track record of leading multiple implementation projects on Triple ’A Plus Private Wealth Management product.
Excellent knowledge in Triple A Plus Architecture Design and Triple 'A technical/integration topics which includes Triple 'A Core, Triple A Graphical User interface Triple 'A Web User Interface, and integration tool.
Developed and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC's) prototypes on the core topics of Triple A Plus system and interfaces in tight timelines and demonstrate the banking clients.
To provide technical architecture consultations on key topics using Temenos Triple A system and share the industry best practices based on various Temenos implementations experiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Recognized as a thought leader and subject matter expert (SME) on Triple A Plus product and core architecture design of Temenos solutions. Works independently and in collaborative nature.
- Perform the role of Technical Solution Architect for the implementation of Temenos solutions specifically on Triple A Plus projects from the Analysis & Design phase to post-live support.
- Possess the capability to play integral technical roles as part of large project teams, working with senior management within Technology and Business groups, vendors and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the implementation of the Temenos Triple A Plus products.
- Architecture Design and Development of the integration between various satellite systems and Triple A Plus. Prepare High-level and Low-level design documents.
- Design and development of UNIX scripts based on business requirements,
- Advice on the Design and implementation of Microservices for various satellite systems to communicate with Triple A Plus (TAP) systems
- Be the first point of contact for any technical topics related to Triple 'A plus systems. Performance Optimization and tuning for Temenos Triple Plus products to improve the batch processes, oversee the deployment and server configuration procedures.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing of Triple A Plus system in CRM, Portfolio management projects (Advisory and Discretionary) and delivered Portfolio statements, Valuations and key functions.
- Deliver POC's, and Installation and configuration of Triple A Plus and third party components
- Holds a professional or master’s degree with a minimum of 8 to10 years of consulting experience in Temenos Solutions, Expert Services and ideally in a banking consulting environment.
- Expert in Temenos Triple 'A Plus product / Temenos Wealth Suite and with a successful track record of leading multiple implementation projects on Triple ’A Plus Private Wealth Management product.
- Excellent knowledge in Triple A Plus Architecture Design. Triple 'A technical/integration topics which include Triple 'A Core, Triple 'A Graphical User Interface Triple 'A Web User Interface, and integration tools
- Must be a good team player and have excellent communications skills
Digital transformation program
Private Wealth Management