Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Years of Experience
A Senior Consultant in this role is responsible for providing technical guidance and expert advice to our banking clients on the configuration of Temenos Triple A Plus Products, should have hands-on development experience on TAP, TTI, WTX or TCIB UXP products throughout all stages of projects from initiation to post-live support.
The Candidate should be from a Technology background with strong core banking and Private Wealth Management domain experience.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Temenos Triple 'A Plus product / Temenos Wealth Suite and with a successful track record of leading multiple implementation projects on Triple ’A Plus Private Wealth Management product.
Excellent knowledge in Triple A Plus product Architecture Design and technical/integration topics which includes Triple 'A Core, Triple 'A Graphical User Interface and its Web User Interface, and integration tool.
Develop and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC's) prototypes on the core topics of Triple-A Plus system and interfaces in tight timelines and demonstrate them to the banking clients.
To provide expert advice on key topics using Temenos Triple-A system and share the industry best practices based on various Temenos implementations experiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform the role of Product Specialists to implement Temenos Triple A Plus projects from the Analysis & Design phase to post-live support.
- Act as Technology lead and guide the project team and provide Proof of Concept (POC) on short notice and demonstrate the Triple A Plus system capability.
- Architecture Design and Development of the integration between various satellite systems and Triple’ A. Prepare High-level and Low-level design documents.
- Design and development of scripts based on business requirements,
- Advice on the Design and implementation of Microservices for various satellite systems to communicate with Triple A Plus (TAP) systems
- Performance Optimization and tuning for Temenos Triple Plus products to improve the batch processes, oversee the deployment and server configuration procedures
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Triple A Plus system in CRM.
- Portfolio management projects (Advisory and Discretionary) and delivering Portfolio statements, Valuations, and key functions.
- Deliver POC's, and Installation and configuration of Triple’ A Plus and third-party components
- Holds a Batchelor or professional with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of Technology consulting experience, predominantly in Temenos Triple A Plus implementations.
- Expertise in Temenos Triple 'A Plus product / Temenos Wealth Suite and with a successful track record of leading multiple implementation projects on Triple ’A Plus Private Wealth Management product.
- Excellent knowledge in Triple A Plus Core Architecture Design. Triple 'A technical/integration topics which include Triple 'A Core, Triple 'A Graphical User Interface, Triple 'A Web User Interface, and OData, TTI and TCIB UXP products is highly preferred.
- Must be a good team player and have excellent soft skills in writing and articulation.
Web Interface Design
Private Wealth Management
Proof of Concept