The Technical Consultant is responsible for providing technical guidance and expert advice to our banking clients on the configuration of Temenos Products and customized developments throughout all stages of projects from initiation to post-live support. The Candidate should have strong core banking and/or Private Wealth Management technical experience in a Temenos Suite of products (T24 or TAP and TTI). The candidate should have strong stakeholder management and communication skills should possess strong implementation background with Team management experience in Core banking transformation projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform the roles of Technical Lead, and/or Technical Consultant for the Temenos T24 Core Banking projects from Analyse & Design phase to post-live support.
- Possess the capability to play integral technical roles as part of large project teams, working with senior management within Technology and Business groups, vendors, and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Take leadership of the appropriate areas of responsibility assigned and participate in the successful development and execution of testing, data migration, integration, cutover plans, and execution.
- Install custom enhancements, validate technical setup, and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered.
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Conduct Client technical and End User training as and when necessary.
- Assist on the Migration strategy and migration developments
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Temenos T24 Software technical consultancy, expert Services, and ideally in a banking environment.
- Experience and proven track record in the end-to-end implementation of T24 Core Banking transformation or Wealth Suite projects with hands-on T24 Architecture design will be highly preferred.
- Techno functional consultants with both technical experience and Product experts with in-depth knowledge of the below T24 modules are highly preferred.
- Securities and Corporate Actions, Derivatives (DX),
- Structured Products (SY), and
- Treasury Modules (MM, FX,and Swaps)
- Financial Accounting and GL reporting with hands-on experience in preparation of Accounting Schemas, Chart of Accounts, analysing GL mismatches and corrections will be highly preferred
- Experience in Planning and Execution of multiple T24 upgrades, TAFC to TAFJ Migration, and Performance tuning projects will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in Integration framework, IRIS and Design Frameworks are highly preferred
- Technical knowledge: INFOBASIC, T24 JAVA API coding, JAVA, ORACLE 10 (or above) operating systems, knowledge, and familiarity with the functionality of UNIX, AS400, and NT, particularly disc structures.
- Exposure To Wealth Suite Integration (T24 - TAP Integration TTI and TDS Integration).
- 9. Other: Analytical, organized, team player and able to work in a multicultural environment, excellent presentation skills.