Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Years of Experience
The Senior Consultant is responsible for providing technical guidance and expert advice to our banking clients on the configuration of the Smart Stream TLM applications.
Hands-on experience in TLM suite of products.
TLM Recs Premium (2.2,2.4,2.5)
Database Concepts- Pl/SQL
Design and develop auto-match rules in TLM Control, TLM Smart Studio, and TLM Recon Admin.
Hands-on experience on TLM Recs Premium configuration for Cash, Trade settlements, and Position reconciliations.
Must have expertise in TLM Control, TLM Smart studio, and TLM recon applications.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Solution design, development, and configuration of TLM suite of applications (TLM Control, TLM Smart Studio, TLM recon)
- Techno functional experience with prior experience in the Banking domain and designing and configuration of process workflows.
- Provide advice/support to questions with regards to Smart Stream TLM Product functionality and bespoke developments
- Design and develop auto-matching rules and perform system configurations, exception handling
- Analyze the reconciliation requirements and issues as and when needed and advise the Project manager on appropriate handling / solutioning.
- Provide guidance /clarifications on the Design and system build.
- Code management and Maintenance of Dev and testing environments
- Execute and support SIT and UAT testing and defect management.
- Support change management in the end-user training, procedure manuals, and contents.
- Holds a degree with a minimum of 6 years of Techno functional experience in Smart stream TLM suite of products in consulting or banking environment.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing, configuring, and developing TLM is highly preferred.
- Working level understanding of the private banking products and services will be an added advantage.