Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Years of Experience
The Senior Business Consultant is responsible for providing functional guidance and expert advice to our banking clients on the configuration of TEMENOS Products and customized developments throughout all stages of projects from initiation to post-live support.
The Candidate should have strong Core banking and/or Private Wealth Management domain experience in a Temenos Suite of projects (T24). Hands-on experience and excellent product knowledge on any of these modules AA Loans, AA Deposits, Payments (TPH), Treasury Modules, Securities and Corporate Actions, and or Financial Accounting.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Recognized as a specialist on complex functional and business matters. Works independently and in collaborative nature.
- Analyze client business requirements and relate them to Temenos/T24 products capability
- Writing of specifications (BRD’s and FSD’s), when needed, for local development and ensuring the development team have a clear understanding of these specifications
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project
- Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core banking system
- Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Review client organization, processes, and workflows to propose a 'post-picture' to maximize the benefit from T24 as well as make recommendations on best banking practices or alert on practices that might damage the client's business or contradict legal requirements
- Conduct workshops and demonstrate the product capabilities to meet specific project needs
- Manage the communications with all stakeholders and be a single point of contact for the end-to-end solutions.
- End-User Training and Mentoring
- Holds a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of **5 years** of experience in Temenos Solutions Consultancy, Expert Services, and ideally in a banking environment.
- Experience in T24 Core Banking transformation/ Temenos Wealth Suite projects with specialization in the Private Banking domain will be highly preferred.
- Show in-depth knowledge of standard banking processes and T24 modules like
- Strong product knowledge on AA Loans, AA Deposits, Payments, Treasury Modules (MM, FX, and Swaps), Securities, and Corporate Actions will be an advantage.
- Experience in Trading and Order Management Systems, Trade settlements, SWIFTs will be an advantage
- Show full understanding and ability to leverage the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology
- Proven track record in end-to-end implementation and delivery of T24 Core Banking systems
- Other: Analytical, organized, team player and able to work in a multicultural environment, excellent presentation skills.
- Prior experience on Core banking Migration lead, driving the migration team will be an asset.
- Financial Accounting and GL reporting with hands-on experience in preparation of Accounting
Private Wealth Management
1. Do you have implementation experience in Temenos Wealth Suite Products?
2. Do you have wealth domain experience in the areas such as Securities, Corporate Actions, Treasury or Payments domain?