Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Years of Experience
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Python programming
- Python modelling packages, Data science and Data framework concepts and libraries
- Processing large data sets from Hadoop, HDFS etc.
- Backend frameworks such as Django
- Designing and implementing REST-based microservices
- Developing event-driven applications and messaging technologies such as MQ, JMS & Kafka.
- Containerization, using Docker & Kubernetes.
- Data interchange formats and definitions such as XML, JSON.
- Ability to develop a highly scalable microservice application
- Knowledge and experience of SCM and CI tools such as Git, Jenkins and Maven/PyPI
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the software industry
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, objects-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and software design principles
- Positive and professional approach at all times
- Familiarity with Open Source tools and xaaS offerings
- Prior experience in the banking domain is preferred
- Experience working on data ingestion & big data technologies
Open Source tool