The candidate is responsible for providing functional guidance and expert advice to our banking clients on the configuration of TEMENOS Products and customized developments throughout all stages of projects from initiation to post-live support.
The Candidate should have strong core banking and/or Private Wealth Management domain experience in Temenos Wealth Suite projects (T24, TDS, TAP). The candidate should have strong stakeholder management and communication skills and should possess strong implementation background with project management experience.
Should be experienced in the Business domain, Temenos Products and industry best practices based on various Temenos implementations experiences.
Recognized as a thought leader and subject matter expert on Functional domain and Temenos solutions. Works independently and in collaborative nature.
- Analyze client business requirements and relate them to products capability
- Conduct workshops and demonstrate the product capabilities to meet specific project needs. Hands-on experience and ability to demonstrate the T24 solutions, Temenos Data source, TTI and TAP.
- Writing of specifications (BRD’s and FSD), when needed, for local development and ensuring the development team have a clear understanding of these specifications
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g.workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project
- Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core banking system.
- Review client organization, processes, and workflows to propose a 'post pictures to maximize the benefit from T24 as well as make recommendations on best banking practices or alert on practices that might damage the client's business or contradict legal requirements
- Manage the communications with all stakeholders and be a single point of contact for the end to end solutions.
- End-User Training and Mentoring
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Temenos Solutions Consultancy, Expert Services and ideally in a banking environment.
- Should have experience in Temenos Wealth Suite projects with specialization in the Private Banking domain.
- Show in-depth knowledge of standard banking processes and T24 modules like
- Securities and Corporate Actions, Derivatives (DX), Structured Products(SY) and Treasury Modules (MM, FX, and Swaps) or the AA Loans and AA Deposits will be an advantage.
- Well versed with portfolio performance measurement methodologies, portfolio segmentation modelling and rebalancing.
- Experience in Front office and Order Management System workflows, Trade settlements, SWIFTs will be an advantage
Private Wealth Management
1. Do you have implementation experience in Temenos Wealth Suite Products?
2. Do you have wealth domain experience in the areas such as Securities, Corporate Actions, Treasury or Payments domain?