Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Years of Experience
We are looking for a Power BI Developer/Analyst to be part of our competency centre in Singapore.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for end-to-end design, coding, testing, review and implementation using PowerBI service offerings
- Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization or enhancement of existing processes.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects to define & coordinate technical design.
- Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build.
- Prepare technical documentation on the deliverables.
- Identify, define and implement best practices for process improvements for SDLC management
- Minimum 2 years related experience in the Banking industry preferred
- Experience and understanding on common business objects/models used by banking industry
- Proven proficiency in Power BI (or other industry-leading BI tools such as Tableau or Qlik), with at least 1-3 years’ professional experience.
- Familiarity with Power Query, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), and SQL.
- Proficient with Power BI integration to other systems
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Highly skilled in Data Visualization.
- Capable of understanding business requirements and how to apply BI tools to deliver insights.